Project Manager, Regulation & Acquisition
We are currently searching for a Project Manager, Regulation & Acquisition to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a part-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Rockville, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide coordination and expert guidance for special projects to program related to acquisition policies, procedures, issues, and concerns.
- Research on GAO decisions, the Court of Federal Claims, statutes, regulations, policies, and directives to provide expert written guidance to NIH staff.
- Review and provide written comments on proposed changes to NIH, Department and Federal-wide acquisitions laws, regulations, policies, and directives.
- Review and provide written comments on Office of Acquisition (OA) documents to ensure they are consistent with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and directives.
- Interface with other NIH offices on matters affecting the program.
- Serve as subject matter expert regarding electronic tools.
- Provide written training materials, job aids, and presentations for program staff on acquisition issues.
- Draft, review, and revise Standard Operating Procedures and other web resources.
- Conduct training activities, including logistical planning, preparation, and development of tailored training materials. Training may be specific to the virtual environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or any other related field(s).
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience working in program/project management.
- Familiarity with NIH program regulations, policies, and acquisitions, desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to assess contract procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (MS Access experience. Superior organizational and interpersonal abilities, proficiency in technical/scientific writing; project management skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task, work independently as well as part of a team of professionals, and take the initiative to complete assignments in a timely and efficient manner.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.