Corporate Facilities Maintenance and Engineering Manager
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Corporate Facilities Maintenance and Engineering ManagerLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this dynamic role you will provide Maintenance Subject Matter Expertise in areas including provides technical operation and maintenance expertise, technical reports, data analysis, metrics and project support across Amgen sites.Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing expertise for mechanical systems, for HVAC systems and Certification for HEPAs, Hoods and Cleanrooms
- System ownership for critical GMP systems including maintenance of system CAD drawings, GMP change control, development of maintenance plans and oversight of system performance.
- Perform data extraction and analysis from the Amgen Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Work within GMP facilities including solid understanding of regulatory requirements related to facility systems in GMP areas.
- Sharing Best Practices, and support for problem solving
- Own and Run or handle multiple CMMS Job Plans, GMP Standards and support Documents.
- Leading and reporting the global network metrics at different levels in the organization
- Experience with current maintenance practices including Reliability Centered Maintenance, Lean maintenance, predictive maintenance and PM Optimization
- Knowledge of industry Best Practices for facilities services
- Skills with Digital Technology
- Strong Data Analysis skills experience with PI Historian, Oracle, SQL, VBA, Bio, Excel and other data analysis software
- Maintenance Field Assessments
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our outstanding contributions to serve patients. The Facilities Maintenance and Engineering Manager professional we seek is a team-player with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
- Doctorate Degree OR Master's Degree and 2 years of Engineering/Facilities Management experience OR Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of Engineering/Facilities Management experience OR Associate's degree and 10 years of Engineering/Facilities Management experience OR High school diploma/GED and 12 years of Engineering/Facilities Management experience.
- 5 years experience in engineering and/or facilities management in a corporate environment.
- Expertise with mechanical systems, HVAC systems, Certification for HEPAs, Hoods and Cleanrooms.
- Understanding of Facility Operations and Maintenance
- Ability to lead a Global working team
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- Experience with standard methodologies in mechanical maintenance and benchmarking
- Ability to read and understand various CAD drawings including single line and P&ID drawings
- Ability to translate and communicate detailed data analysis to all levels of the organization and staff with varying levels of knowledge and experience
- Computerized Maintenance Management System, experience with Maximo would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Process Improvement Skills including knowledge of continuous improvement and operational excellence methods and standard methodologies
- Skilled leader with project management and team building skills
- Collaborative teammate
- Proficiency in time efficiency, organization, and task management cross-functionally.
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
#Operations21Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.