Sr. Manager Data Analytics & Management
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Sr. Manager Data Analytics & ManagementLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this dynamic role you will play a vital role in driving discussions regarding timeline and resources for strategic priorities of External Supply and interact with a wide range of business leaders to understand processes, analyze data, and present findings..
- The Sr. Manager Data Analytics & Management role will be responsible for establishing the Data Strategy roadmap, data governance and data stewardship capabilities across External Supply.
- Partner with Information Systems (IS) to develop and execute External Supply Data & Analytics strategy including data and digital capabilities important to External Supply. This would include Product, Supplier, and Operations integrations (Operations Strategy & Risk Team).
- Lead cross-functional teams within External Supply initiatives as needed. Proactively handle plans to achieve results with their teams
- Partner with technical leads to identify key deliverables, ensure cross functional alignment, and execute plans.
- Ensure teams active, aligned communication in functional and cross-functional management reviews and governance meetings.
- Assist team in driving decision making and communication
- Establish and manage collaboration and team sites. Track delivery and create repositories for all External Supply Data Strategy deliverables
- Establish and report metrics
- Facilitate and incorporate lessons learned, best practices, etc
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The data analytics professional we seek is hard-working with these qualifications.
- Doctorate degree and 2 years of data analytics or management experience OR Masters degree and 4 years of data analytics or management experience OR Bachelors degree and 6 years of data analytics or management experience OR Associates degree and 10 years of data analytics or management experience OR High school diploma / GED and 12 years of data analytics or management experience
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
#Operations21Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.