Sr. Product Manager - Payments
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the Allergan Aesthetics beauty business at Abbvie, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our iconic brands include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm and more. The medical aesthetics business is ripe for rapid growth and disruption, and we are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to add to our high performing team to do just that.
Our team has successfully launched a new and innovative technology platform, Allē, which is a distinctly unique SaaS offering serving the medical aesthetic space. Fundamentally, we are working to make Allē the most respected & loved technology solution serving this industry - from both the consumer and medical provider perspectives.
Today, Allē serves millions of consumers (across web & native mobile platforms), tens of thousands of aesthetics providers and thousands of colleagues throughout the US. Since its launch in November 2020, Allē has delivered curated promotions, personalized experiences, and had millions of consumers use it as part of their beauty journey. As a result of our success - Allē moves millions of dollars of value between consumers, providers & our business, each day.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Payments squad at Allergan Data Labs, you will be decomposing the jobs to be done related to money movement, devising both a strategy & the necessary product requirements to deliver impactful outcomes for one of the most critical initiatives in our business.
We’re looking for a creative and critical product thinker who can positively contribute to our culture, and help us execute on a vision for Allē. You will report to the Director of Product, and will also become part of a team of experienced & talented product managers; all of which have brought a track record of successfully building large-scale business & consumer solutions.
- Lead the creation and transformation of our money movement infrastructure to a Stripe-centric set of solutions, with the additional scope of later expansion to localizations outside of the United States, which will likely involve augmenting our infrastructure with other technology partners.
- Be the voice of the customer - helping define innovative solutions to consumer & business problems.
- Work to deeply understand the jobs-to-be-done by our customers and can translate that knowledge into prioritization and organization of tasks.
- Clearly articulate how chosen solutions align with business objectives - as well as present tradeoffs between different solutions - in a way which will inspire confidence in both your leadership and the role of product within our organization.
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends.
- Develop the strongest feature specs, user stories, and roadmaps of your career.
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, interviews, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing.
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible.
- Monitor and report on product KPIs.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions.
- A strong Senior PM knows their product offering inside & out, and in particular, can speak to what users think & feel about the offering (qual), and speak to how well the product is performing for the user & business (quant).
- A strong Senior PM executes their day-to-day in a manner which inspires confidence, by way of clear communication, strong organization, with crisp & understood prioritization - in the effort to bring value to your customer's lives while making efficient use of your teammates time & resources.
- A strong Senior PM has an innate ability to understand the pains of the customers she/he serves. This is about showcasing an excitement for finding valuable problems to solve, as a byproduct of spending quality time understanding your customer.
- You’ve worked 5+ years as a Product Manager on a digital product which involved payments and/or money movement.
- You are comfortable with APIs, reading API documentation, and you have experiences you can share with how you’ve either helped design APIs or have stories in how you’ve unlocked the power of.
- Strong expertise with using tools such as Google Tag Manager, Mixpanel, Segment, Fullstory and other mechanisms for tracking & measuring success.
- Experience in organizing engineers, designers and outside vendors to work towards product objectives.
- You are an objective and pragmatic individual who ensures that all efforts and decisions are inline with product objectives.
- You’re generally a clear and concise communicator and this extends to email, Slack, phone and video.
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Experience launching multiple digital products.
- An ability to think strategically and creatively.
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving.
- The ability to manage schedules to meet deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication.
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level.
- You relate to our core values (see below) and would like to contribute to a positive working environment and culture.
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self-educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.