Strategic Partnering and Translation Manager
Corporate Liaison and Ventures
We are currently recruiting for a Strategic Partnering and Translation Manager. The person in this role will work with the VP and Senior Director of Corporate Liaison & Ventures to manage ongoing business development projects.This position includes various components: project management, business development, including contract review, creating work/business plans and pitch decks, communication with partners, etc., competitive analyses, maintaining transactional databases, and marketing of technology.
- Communicates with project stakeholders to project components, including: progress on next steps; goal development and progress; coordinating document sharing/ editing; drafting emails and documents; organizing meetings; and/or, performing other related activities.Acting as an interface between scientists and external CRO organizations, as required
- Contract review; assist in development of translational plans for scientific programs, business plans, pitch decks, etc. as required. Communication and coordination with external parties, attending appropriate business meetings with potential partners.
- Works with databases and internet to develop competitive analyses of programs/products/ disease areas. How Gladstone program differs (competitive advantage) and recommendations of how to position versus competition
- Maintaining transactional databases
- Tracking business deals and progress, identifying bottlenecks; communicating with internal stakeholders; ensuring communication between groups (e.g. business/PI/legal/budgets); facilitating transactions with external parties Marketing of technologies with interested parties
- Other duties as assigned
• PhD Degree in Biological Science or Medical Sciences. MBA or Project Management accreditation preferred.
• 5+ years experience in biomedical research in academic or industry settingincluding at least 3 yearsexperiencetranslating early stage research into a fully-funded development program.
- Title and salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Be a part of big ideas and consider Gladstone. Your difference will make a difference in human health.
- Gladstone is an equal opportunity employer.