Pre-Clinical Trials Program Manager
We are currently searching for a Pre-Clinical Trials Program Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and is on-site in Rockville, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide scientific support for the coordination of the extramural preclinical drug development program for HIV and HIV-related infections.
- Assist with design and oversight of preclinical toxicology and pharmacology studies.
- Support quality assurance programs for laboratories performing testing for program-supported clinical trials.
- Provide advice and support to investigators performing early-stage clinical trials of novel therapies and potential cure strategies for HIV
- Ph.D. in a science field or related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience.
- Knowledge of the HIV/AIDS research field preferred.
- Knowledge of early phase clinical trials desired.
- Experience with HIV reservoir assays required.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.