Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Information Systems (U.S. Remote)
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Information SystemsLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be responsible for the recruitment strategy and efforts for the Information Systems function as well as other technical positions across Amgen as needed. This position will play a key role in developing and delivering outstanding recruitment services to ensure Amgen is positioned to attract and recruit exceptional digital talent.Responsibilities include:
- Build and implement recruiting strategies to source the best talent.
- Exercise a wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Hiring Managers, functional leaders, and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Prepare candidates for interviews and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our mission, company culture, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with the hiring managers, HR Business Partners and within the guidelines of company compensation policy and delegation of authority.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Act as career counselor to Amgen candidates (internal and external) and prospects guiding them through the process, providing advice, and giving them a holistic view of Amgen's business, including potential future paths within the organization
- As a brand ambassador, this person will develop and deliver Amgen's message of opportunity, success, diversity and potential to candidates and prospects.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The technical recruitment professional we seek is an innovator with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Masters degree and 2 years of recruiting experience
Bachelors degree and 4 years of recruiting experience
Associates degree and 10 years of recruiting experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of recruiting experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Life-sciences (Biotech/Pharmaceutical) and/or Tech industry experience
- Previous recruiting or sourcing experience at the professional and management team level.
- Experience delivering results by creating, implementing and driving an executive or functional recruitment processes while exhibiting subject matter expertise to influence executives and other business leaders or decision makers.
- Strategic adviser that drives excellence and takes accountability of recruitment processes and results to ensure best in class experience for candidates as well as hiring managers.
- Leadership and relationship building skills with executives, senior leaders, various cross functional partners, HR (business partners, compensation/benefits, mobility) as well as executive support staff.
- Experience structuring, negotiating and delivering sophisticated offers including a detailed understanding of various compensation levers and company benefits.
- Exercises discretion and good judgment, uses analytical approach and has ability to think proactively and strategically throughout the recruitment and negotiation process
- Communication and executive level presentation skills with the ability to express ideas in a persuasive, confident, organized and eloquent manner
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Manager (CRM) tools such as Smashfly, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter, Microsoft Office Suite and AI sourcing technologies
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.