Triumvira Immunologics is seeking an energetic research assistant or associate with strong background in life sciences. The candidate will be part of the R&D Cell Biology team focused on the development of novel, genetically engineered T cell therapeutics to combat cancer and other indications. The successful candidate will support the discovery and in vitro characterization of therapeutic candidates. Experience with flow cytometry techniques and tissue culture are required. Industry experience as well as additional experience in cell biology and immunology is a plus.
· Support the drug development by executing or supporting the execution of in vitro assays to characterize drug product. (These assays include various co-culture assays such as cytotoxicity, cytokine secretion etc.)
· Support the develop new assays to characterize drug products.
· Support tissue culture efforts as needed, including cell line maintenance and cell line engineering.
· Support virus production for the engineering of various cell lines.
· Support flow cytometry for example, titrating antibodies, cell staining and regular flow cytometer maintenance.
· Support data analysis by preparing data in various forms for example figures or data tables.
· Support laboratory operations, for example the preparation of common reagents.
· Ensure compliance with biosafety regulations.
· Ensure excellent documentation of all experimental work.
AS/ MSc/ BSc in life science discipline (required)
WORK-RELATED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Assay development
· Experimental design
· Track record of excellent aseptic work techniques.
· Track record of working in a level 2 biosafety environment.
· Track record of good tissue culture practices (culturing cell lines).
· Knowledge of good flow cytometry sample preparation.
· Can demonstrate good record keeping practices of all scientific work performed.
· Experience preparing common regents such as buffers, media and other reagents.
· Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)