Strategy and Digital Operations (PV), Senior Manager
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Strategy and Digital Operations (PV), Senior ManagerLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will Responsible for:
- Oversight of Automation activities for Global Patient (Pharmacovigilance) Safety systems
- Learning Champion for AI technologies
- Responsible for Business Oversight including the gathering and contributing to Business Requirements for automation and digital assets both initiated and ongoing
- Oversight and management staff project tracker for Pharmacovigilance Operations
- Cross functional contribution for digital assets used by other functions
- Support and oversight of Training development and Change Management activities within Pharmacovigilance Operations
- To ensure Change Management activities within Pharmacovigilance Operations are tracked, monitored and documented appropriately (Oversight of Change Management activities for Pharmacovigilance Operations)
- Support Acquisitions and Divestments for Pharmacovigilance Operations
- Support audit and inspection activity
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients.
- Doctorate degree and 2 years of directly related experience
- Masters degree and 6 years of directly related experience
- Bachelors degree and 8 years of directly related experience
- Masters Degree with 6 years of experience (4 years Pharmacovigilance and 2 years of relevant experience preferred); or BS, RPH, RN HCP, or Life Science Technical (IS, Engineering, etc.) with 8 or more years of experience (6 years Pharmacovigilance and 2 years of relevant experience preferred).
- Experience with Quality Control and Quality Assurance processes and systems
- Proven experience in group facilitation ability to guide teams to make decisions & achieve deliverables within agreed parameters & timescales
- Experience in Case Management process
- Experience in Change Management and Project Management activities
- Experience with Automation/AI capabilities with building business requirements
- Experience with Business Development Acquisitions and Divestments
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us. careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.