At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
The Collection Supervisor will manage and lead the collection efforts of a mid-size team of collection representatives. The Collections Supervisor will lead and mentor a fast-paced collections team, ensuring that collections are handled appropriately and according to company policy. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Collections, Accounts Receivable. This role requires excellent organizational skills, advanced excel, ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with customers through written and verbal communication. The supervisor’s direct reports are primarily composed of AR Collection Representatives who handle all aspects of A/R. This role is accountable for monitoring, organizing the day-to-day operations, assigning work, and ensuring the completion of daily tasks within their assigned team, identifying areas of improvement, and handling customer escalation communication. The Collections Supervisor is an important contributor in implementation of the departments policies and procedures.
This employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and Allergan internal requirements, which include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements and
The Collection Supervisors must be able to do the following task in their job function:
- Oversee daily activities and responsibilities for six – eight Collection team members.
- Knowledge of SOX controls
- Ability to build relationships and effectively communicate both internally and externally
- Ensure the team is meeting collections metrics, complying with company standards and federal collection laws and generally performing the essential functions of their position.
- Report progress of team’s efforts related to Collections, responds to customer escalation requests, review and approve settlement offers and payment options.
- Supervise and coordinate day-to-day activities of team members engaged in collecting overdue payments for accounts with credit terms and credit card accounts.
- Collaborate with Sales to communicate problem accounts and effectively create plan to resolve.
- Daily review of workflow productivity toll and ensure collection escalation procedures is being followed
- Hire, coach, motivate, and develop team members to maintain best in class metrics.
- Audit customer communications to identify areas of improvement.
- Assist with collection activities with high revenue customers and customers severely past due.
- Other Duties as assigned
- 5-7 Years of B2B Collections Experience, preferably in a Healthcare of Pharmaceuticals
- 2 Years Supervisor Experience
- Degree Required; 7 years of experience will be considered in place of degree
- Schedule Flexibility (some nights and weekends based on project deliverables)
- Advanced Excel
- FIS GETPAID
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.