Scientist, In Vitro Pharmacology
At DiCE Molecules, we design and develop innovative therapies in immunology for patients with debilitating diseases. Seeking to create a future where convenient oral medicines with biologic-like efficacy are available to patients with serious medical conditions, we are developing oral alternatives to medicines currently limited to injectable forms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Scientist to join our team. Working as part of an interdisciplinary team, you will lead and perform key experiments to support cutting-edge small molecule drug discovery. Responsibilities to include:
- Gaining a deep understanding of target biology, and utilizing this to develop new drug discovery assays
- Developing and performing key assays to support drug discovery, using state-of-the-art techniques including biochemistry, cell biology, and/or biophysics
- Interfacing with the project team to identify and act on project needs
- Providing key insights to project teams
Preferred Experience and Education
Knowledge/Education & Job Experience:
- A degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, biophysics, or a related field with the following: Ph.D. or equivalent work experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
- An ability to gain a deep understanding of target biology, to drive project success
- Extensive experience in biochemical assays and cell-based assays in support of drug discovery
- Creativity, a high degree of independence, and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- A drive to be a star performer with an ambition to lead
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.