Strategic Deployment Manager
We're looking to hire a Strategic Deployment Manager to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
As a member of our Enterprise Informatics team, you'll play a vital role in the implementation of LiveDesign for pharmaceutical customers in the United States, helping oversee the use and success of the deployment. By serving as the bi-directional voice for these customers, you'll also help drive future development and support in a strategic fashion.
Click Here for more information about how LiveDesign is helping shape the future of collaborative drug design.
Who will love this job:
- A computational chemist who understands project management in a corporate research setting (direct experience with pharmaceutical drug discovery is a huge plus!)
- A cheminformatics specialist who is an effective communicator and has excellent organizational skills
- An enterprise software technology expert who's knowledgeable about best software development practices and enjoys interacting with medicinal and computational chemists
- An experienced OS-level supporter of web and database systems who loves interfacing with external parties
What you'll do:
- Manage LiveDesign implementations from early stage discussions through deployment, training, and overall success
- Collaborate internally with our Account Managers, Solutions Architects, and Education Team to ensure success of the account, and to enable substantial growth and usage
- Help drive product development and the roadmap design by working closely with product management and engineering, bringing the real world customer needs to team
- Represent regional priorities to Solution Architects
What you should have:
- BS in a life science (MSc or PhD preferred)
- At least five years of experience in a life sciences field related to drug discovery
- Experience with computational chemistry or cheminformatics in a research setting
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it's people that make a company great. Because of this, we're prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work for the past three years running.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.