Research Analyst【CMIC, Inc.】
The Research Analyst will perform lab activities in accordance with applicable Methods, Plans, SOPs/SWPs, GLP regulatory guidelines and 21 CFR Part 11 as directed from Group Leader and Sr. Analysts. Conduct Bio-analysis validation, sample analysis, and Pre-Study work. Utilize establish techniques to compile and analyze data. Document work and maintain study documentation and lab records. Perform other routine laboratory duties as deemed necessary
• Understand and comply with GLP requirements and follow Methods, Plans and SOP/SWPs and related lab procedures; comply with safety policies, comply with company policies.
• Use and properly maintain lab instrument and equipment appropriately for assigned tasks.
• Conduct Bio-analysis validation and sample analysis.
• Conduct pre-study/method development as needed.
• Assist Group Leader with Plan and Report preparation when needed.
• Maintain accurate records of work and study documentation per GLP Good Documentation Practices and per company SOPs.
• Maintain proprietary and confidential information.
• Assumes other activities and responsibilities as assigned.
Preferred 1+ years working in a GLP Bioanalysis laboratory environment performing bioanalysis sample processing/analysis and validation independently with instrument hands-on experience of instrumentation
・Small Molecule: LC-MS/MS and/or UHPLC-UV; UHPLC-FD.
・Large Molecule: ECL - MSD S600, ELISA; ; qPCR – Quant Studio 5; and or Cytoflex – Flow Cytometer
B.S. or M/S. in related field,
Experience and Skills
• Understand GLP requirements, SOP/SWPs and related lab procedures; safety policies and company policies.
• Use and maintain lab equipment appropriately for assigned tasks.
• Utilize scientific theory with proper skills
• Maintain quality execution and work.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
• Good team player.
• Effective time management skills; complete work in a timely manner (i.e. maintain timelines).
• Proficient in MS Office and to be adept at learning new systems.
Interested parties please apply via HR@cmicgroup.com
Responsible Person Contact details
Name: Denise Washick