AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
We are Allergan Data Labs, a team of 100+ digital and consumer marketing gurus, data scientists, and engineers, on a mission to help realize the potential of the aesthetics market through data and technology. We create world-class digital products to inspire our 150M target consumers globally to use our life-changing brands.
Allergan Data Labs is part of Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie Company, the fourth largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Our brands are iconic household names such as Botox Cosmetic, Juvéderm and CoolSculpting. Our team is bi-coastal and operates out of Irvine, CA and New York, NY.
We’re looking for a Manager, Personalization, to play a critical role in scaling our personalized marketing capabilities at Allergan Aesthetics. You’ll work closely with analysts, data scientists, and performance marketers to develop marketing strategies powered by data, and then bring those strategies to life. The ideal candidate will be interested in working in a high energy, data-driven, and collaborative environment. You have a passion for marketing, and analytics; and you enjoy wearing many hats. You are a people-person, a connector, and a problem solver.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Optimize marketing performance through test – learn – scale cycles. Drive a rapid test-and-learn cadence for data-driven marketing strategies to quickly prove and disprove hypotheses on what will optimize marketing performance. Quickly design pilots, organize their execution, rigorously analyze the KPIs, and lead the charge on scaling strategies that demonstrate clear financial performance.
- Drive execution – Fluidly shift altitudes between ideating on strategy and rolling up your sleeves to bring it to life through marketing. Work collaboratively with teammates across a range of disciplines to implement interventions that shape consumer behavior.
- Drive rigor around performance and measurement – Know the KPIs inside and out, and tenaciously pursue tactics that improve consumer acquisition, retention, purchase frequency and cross-portfolio usage. Fail fast but move swiftly and confidently to scale approaches that are proven to work. You believe strategy lives and dies by the numbers, and you keep financial performance as your north star.
- A strong background in marketing and analytics, with at least four (4) years of experience in data-driven marketing roles
- Expertise in digital advertising, including familiarity with key technologies that enable targeted consumer marketing and performance measurement (e.g. Segment, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, etc.)
- An analytical approach to everything you touch – you’re highly data-driven, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and interrogate data to surface new insights
- A self-starting and highly pragmatic approach to getting work done
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with many different personality types
- Organizational and coordination skills along with strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.