Finance Manager - Transfer Pricing
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Primary Function/ Primary Goals/Objectives:
This position manages the product financial flow process including both AbbVie and legacy Allergan products impacting all AbbVie’s and legacy Allergan’s commercial affiliates, manufacturing sites and logistic centers in more than 75 countries.
As a field of specialty finance and supply chain, transfer pricing is an area that is becoming increasingly complex and offers a rewarding learning experience. This job offers close interaction with and exposure to other specialty finance and supply chain, such as Tax, Global Trade Compliance, Treasury, Corporate Entity Planning and Analysis (CEP&A), Operations, Brand Manager and Supply Chain, and R&D. Additionally, given its function of supporting new product launch, new market extension, new supply chain set up. This position also provides close contact with Global Marketing Access, Regulatory and Area Finance.
Assist the Manager of International Pricing in the following:
- Support AbbVie financial flow initiatives and changes by managing Notification Financial Flow application for both AbbVie and Allergan products.
- Manage large scale transformational data related to Allergan Product Trade Map and translate to AbbVie format
- Coordinate with Corporate Tax and SAP team on execution of Allergan Product Financial Flow integration involved legacy Allergan affiliates, manufacturers and distribution centers according to OMI go-live schedule.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the functional groups along the supply chain and is responsible for collaborating with the teams in the development of financial flow.
- Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure the project progress/compliance concerns are addressed and accounted for in the decision making.
- Conduct annual review of Product Financial Flow with Corporate Tax and Supply Chain organization, create and update the flows accordingly.
- Manage Notification of Flow Change process, follow up with all NFC approvers for status update, maintain good documentation for all packages submitted in different stages in NFC.
- Participate Transfer Price Final Plan process and assist in TP Daily process
Accountability / Scope:
• Reports to Senior Global Transfer Pricing manager
• Partners with functional teams on project initiatives and communicates benchmark project
status to Senior Management in functional teams
• Accountable for strategic direction creative/tactical execution, compliance to all related
guidelines and timing
• Requires good communication skills, demonstrated leadership abilities and problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA a plus
- 8-10 years of progressive and related experience
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management
- Self-starter with ability to operate independently, drive process improvements and operate with speed and agility
- Proficient with Excel
- Knowledge of Visio plus
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.