Akron Biotech is continuing to transform and further its rapidly growing capabilities and is now seeking highly motivated professionals to join our expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to play a critical role within our organization that is driving advanced therapy development and commercialization with high quality industrial scale solutions. We manufacture and distribute components and raw materials for cell therapy discovery, development, and commercialization to meet industry needs worldwide. We offer an array of highly competitive benefits and perks to our valued associates.
- Contribute to the overall commercial strategies and activities of the Company.
- Manage and grow existing client accounts by becoming a trusted partner for the client.
- Contribute to and execute on aggressive business development strategy.
- Generate leads with potential clients, develop opportunities, and proactively seek new clients.
- Attend trade shows, industry specific meetings and events; represent the Company.
- Organize and host client visits to key manufacturing sites.
- Develop client quotes; determine pricing/margin strategies to maximize business opportunity.
- Manage the customer onboarding process.
- Responsible for lead generation and management; effectively lead client meetings and execute presentations.
- BS or MS in a life science field.
- 5 or more years of experience as a quotes or proposal program manager within the biotech or biopharma industries.
- Demonstrated experience leading large complex programs with external and internal customers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency MS Office; experience with Salesforce or related CRM.
- Execute tasks in a timely manner without direct supervision.
- Proven ability to win new business through the use effective selling skills.
- Ability to generate and follow up on leads to close business.
- Ability and enthusiasm to work within a startup environment which means wearing multiple hats and finding solutions indeptendently.