Technician III, Manufacturing Purification
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Manufacturing Purification Tech III in Boca Raton, Florida!
This position is under direct supervision of the Group Leader and works closely with the Purification Manager. This highly experienced position is responsible for all aspects of the Purification manufacturing process performing documentation review, scheduling and assigning shift tasks and running the shift in the Group Leader’s absence.
- Assists with Tech II duties as required
- Runs the shift in Group Leader's absence.
- Works closely with Group Leader assisting with shift changeover, daily scheduling and task assignments to Technicians.
- Performs and verifies analytical measurements.
- Reviews Batch Records/documentation for Accuracy and completeness.
- Actively participates in training of other Tech positions.
- Must be able to be flexible in a 24/7 operation, typical shifts are 12 hours in duration.
Bachelor's degree in chemistry or a life science preferred, but will consider equivalent work experience of at least two years. Five years or more of experience in a large scale manufacturing cGMP regulated environment working with Standard Operating Procedures and cGMP documentation practices is a plus. Preference will be given to candidates with plasma fractionation or purification experience. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to grasp mechanical, fluid flow and process parameter control concepts. Good math skills with knowledge of the metric system. Must be able to lift/push/pull heavy equipment. Mechanical aptitude and experience with CIP systems desired. Must be able to work in a cold (freezer) environment for part of the process. Computer skills are required. Experience with SAP or similar inventory tracking systems is a plus.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.