Sales Ops Mgr, Incentive Compensation Manager
Amgen is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients. Within Global Commercial Operations, we provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and verve that marked our early days as a biotechnology pioneer. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities.
The Incentive Compensation (IC) Manager will be responsible for supporting the IC Lead in designing fair and accurate incentive plans and goals and implementing them in an effective manner. This position will focus on managing day-to-day analytics and operations to ensure that all IC business needs are met and will also provide strategic partnership to the business leadership to drive recommendations and decisions using state-of-the-art analytics leading to the design of fair, accurate, motivating and compliant incentive plans. This position will also be responsible for partnering with external vendors to manage the systems and processes required to administer these IC plans on an oangoing basis.
Essential responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work with IC Lead, IC Director, Sales Leadership and Vendor Partners to drive thecreation offair, accurate and motivatingincentive plans, goals, awards and contestsaligned with corporate objectives
- Work with HR, Finance, Legal and Compliance (and other functions as needed) to continue to ensure that the IC plan and ICSOPis in accordance with all Amgen policies
- Manage overall IC plan administration and payouts in a timely manner
- Manage rollout of IC plans to field in accordance with IC SOP
- Continue to monitor the health of the IC plan through the plan period through regular health check analyses
- Resolve field queries related to IC data and payoutsas needed
- Develop training materials for new field personnel
- Work with/Manage external vendors as required for various analytics, plan design and IC administration needs
Masters degree and 2 year of sales & marketing operations and/or data analytics experience
Bachelors degree and 4 years of sales & marketing operations and/or data analytics experience
Associate degree and 10 years of sales & marketing operations and/or data analytics experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of sales & marketing operations and/or data analytics experience
- 1+ years of experience with IC Design and Administration, data management, business analysis, and solution design/development
- 2+ years of experience working in Sales Operations or IC/Business Analytics/Intelligence within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- 4+ years of experience solving business problems and analyzing data
- Deep knowledge of Pharmaceutical data including IMS DDD, Xponent data, charge back data, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the capability to appropriately define issues, questions, and data; to comprehend qualitative and quantitative methods to perform accurate analysis
- Proven experience, knowledge, and skills related to defining and optimizing reporting and analytical needs, deploying action plans, and determining future capabilities
- Expertise in Microsoft products Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
We understand that to successfully sustain and grow as a global enterprise and deliver for patients we must ensure a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Our culture is what makes Amgen a special place to work. We have a powerful shared purpose around our mission to serve patients. We respect one another, recognize contributions, and have embedded collaboration, trust, empowerment and inclusion in all that we do.
We equip all our staff members to live well-rounded, healthy lives. Most recently, Amgen added benefits for transgender employees and continues to pride itself on industry-leading, family-friendly offerings for families of all compositions.
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.