Compliance Monitoring Lead
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Job Title: Compliance Monitoring Lead
This position reports to the Associate Finance Director, Global Marketing – Specialty Products and is responsible for evaluating and conducting monitoring of business activities and practices for Global Marketing Commercial Operations (GMCO), Global Commercial Development (GCD) and Global Market Access and Pricing (GMAP). This role understands and raise awareness of the compliance health and leads identifying opportunities to enhance, partnering with stakeholders, and representing the Business’s interests in its compliance program and compliance corrective action. The position will interface regularly with all levels of global business and financial leadership, as well as the Office of Ethics and Compliance (OEC).
- Lead the annual compliance risk assessment and develop the yearly compliance monitoring plan for all compliance focus areas in alignment with the Business and OEC.
- Partner with the Associate Finance Director to provide summaries, identify trends, and propose solutions and corrective action for process enhancements that will be presented to the Compliance Review Committee (CRC).
- Chair the Compliance Review Committee (CRC) and present the monitoring and referral findings to the cross functional review team, outlining trends, and proposing solutions and corrective action for process enhancements.
- Manage compliance incidents identified through monitoring or referrals from key stakeholders and develop employee corrective action.
- Maintain the Compliance Review Committee (CRC) Annual Charter
- Co-Lead the Global Commercial Compliance Insights Forum (GCIF) meetings.
- Lead the monthly incidents reporting in the OEC’s Compliance Reporting Platform.
- Ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Law.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Audit and Compliance procedures.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability meet tight deadlines while balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously/ independent.
- Knowledge in Veeva, SAP, CTE, NorthStar, Insight Farm, Atrium, Centris, ePass / ACE).
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.