Medical Science & Computing (MSC) is currently searching for a Task Lead to provide business process support services to a Program Management Office (PMO) in support of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is full-time with MSC and located in Rockville/Bethesda.Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the PMO Lead to ensure responses to Task Order Requests for Proposal are completed on time.
- Primarily responsible for task order response activities from the receipt to submission.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer Project Officer.
- Support recruiting efforts for open positions, including but not limited to working with MSC recruiters and partners to source qualified candidates, arrange and attend interviews, and conduct reference checks.
- Develop position descriptions for new positions based on the scope of work.
- Review candidate’s knowledge, skills, and abilities to determine the best candidate for submission.
- Work with the finance to develop and finalize quotes for task order submission.
- Track candidates, task order responses, and awards on the contract.
- Coordinate with operational team upon task order award.
- Support the development of compelling proposal responses, past performance summaries, and other scientific materials.
- Respond to inquiries from and interface with prospective employees and Federal clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a BS/BA degree.
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in scientific, proposal, and/or grant writing highly desired.
- Prior experience in a Federal agency/Contractor staffing role is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of Federal Travel and GSA regulations highly beneficial.
- Previous recruiting experience advantageous.
- Ability to deal with staff of all levels with utmost professionalism.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and follow through on assignments.
- Very strong interpersonal skills required, an upbeat & “can do” attitude is a must for this opportunity. Candidates must be willing and adept at changing focus very quickly and be able to deal with obstacles with a positive approach.
- Proficiency with MS Office required. Experience with SAP Concur a plus.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Must be able to independently travel within the Washington, DC Metro area to meet with MSC employees, candidates, and clients, once telework mandates are lifted.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.