Business Analyst - Agile Transformation
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic Agile Transformation team that leads the development, implementation and support of our enterprise agile capabilities. You will work under the direction of the Jira and Jira Align Product Owner to advance standardized agile tools and process across our IS organization.
Core responsibilities include:
- Support the development and implementation of product features from concept to implementation and ongoing support of teams using Jira and Jira Align to enable portfolio management capabilities
- Engage and collaborate with functional IS Agile leads and Business Owners and teams that are part of scaled Agile Programs and Portfolios
- Advise on best practice product configurations, feature priorities, portfolio and program design based on each customer needs, as well implementation considerations and user adoption targets
- Support Product Owner management and priorities of requests and backlog items relating to the advancement of the product capabilities
- Ensure close alignment with the Jira Platform Team for consistency between platform and product decisions
- Consult and advise Agile Transformation key stakeholders on how to structure programs and portfolios to maximize management and reporting capabilities
- Optimize product design and configuration to support DevOps CI/CD
What we expect from you:
- Project Management and Scrum Master experience
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with prior experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High learning agility, innovation and problem-solving skills
- Experience with various agile training tools and techniques and ability to effectively coach and train others
- Ability to master new technologies and processes
- Experience with Amgen City Planning platforms like ServiceNow, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, MuleSoft etc.
- Experience working with agile methodology & DevOps frameworks (Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Github) in a distributed and collaborative team environment
- Familiar with concept of continuous integration, continuous delivery and automation
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.