Salesforce Business Analyst
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Specialist Business Systems AnalystLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you work alongside Solution Architects, Technical Architects, and developers to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions all while learning and growing your skill set.
- Work with business partners, end users, and technology teams to capture, understand, and define business requirements
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions
- Work cross-functionally to design innovative solutions that will meet business requirements and fulfill user stories in line with Amgen IS Strategy
- Provide detailed requirements and guidance to engineers, developers, and other product team members.
- Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Facilitate key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, testing, and end user training
- Support processes for custom development/ system improvements, configuration maintenance, documentation, release management and support activities
- Identify and assess risks and dependencies for custom developments and other system changes
- Partner with business teams to conduct and/or support user acceptance testing.
- Facilitate change request process with Product Owner
- Create and maintain traceability to requirements and testing outcomes
- Support integration team to map data from source to target system
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The experienced professional we seek is passionate about delivering innovative solutions with these qualifications.
- Experience using Salesforce to develop business solutions
- Experience collaborating with business partners for soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience detailing user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to easily ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Excellent organizational skills with critical eye for detail
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners
- Ability to quickly solve problems that may arise in work products
- Experience using Jira for managing stories and issues
- Ability to build and execute effective test plans and test scripts and traceability matrix
- Experience leading and supporting users through user acceptance testing
- Experience leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to develop a solution
- In depth understanding and experience of the various software development methodologies
- Salesforce Admin Certification and one Consulting Cloud Certification
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.