Senior Manager, Worldwide Compliance & Business Ethics
The Senior Manager, Worldwide Compliance & Business Ethics, will support the development and execution of Amgens Business Ethics strategy and WC&BE related communications. They will also provide support for Amgens compliance governance process.
- Help develop and drive execution of Amgens Business Ethics Program and associated activities, communications and staff engagement plans
- Create engaging content to foster Amgens ethical culture; manage creative agency supporting this work
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to include Business Ethics concepts in complementary activities, communication campaigns and training materials
- Measure and assess the success of the Business Ethics Program and adjust appropriately
- Support the compliance governance process by drafting and editing materials used to update Amgens Board of Directors
- Develop internal and external presentations
- Provide communication support for the Chief Compliance Officer and other WC&BE leaders
- Member of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Think Tank to support DI&B activities within Worldwide Compliance & Business Ethics
Doctorate degree and 2 years ofCorporate Communication and/or Business Ethics & Compliance experience
Masters degree and 4 years of Corporate Communication and/or Business Ethics & Compliance experience
Bachelors degree and 6 years ofCorporate Communication and/or Business Ethics & Compliance experience
Associates degree and 10 years of Corporate Communication and/or Business Ethics & Compliance experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Corporate Communication and/or Business Ethics & Compliance experience
- Ability to create engaging editorial content to foster an ethical culture
- Project management/project planning experience overseeing program deliverables and timelines
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong PowerPoint skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to negotiate and persuade
- Creative writer with strong editing skills
- Knowledge of Environmental Social Governance (ESG), Business Ethics and Behavioral Sciences
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, maintaining strictest confidentiality
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Strong collaborator; ability to coordinate with different functions and staff in the company and outside vendors to achieve communication and business objectives
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve peoples lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the worlds leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.