Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science and engineering to radically improve the lives of patients and industrialize drug discovery. Our team is working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life.The Impact You’ll Make As a Valued member of Recursion’s daily operations, receiving and delivering materials required to keep our labs running.
- Responsible for the physical movement, support, and administrative tasks involved in receiving, handling, storing, and restocking of material used in our labs.
- Receive incoming parcel and freight deliveries, process receipt transactions in NAV ERP system
- Maintain documentation of receipts, communicate discrepancies or damaged deliveries
- Apply safety protocols to handling and storage of hazardous and temperature sensitive materials
- Perform real time daily replenishment of material in lab stock rooms and warehouse inventory
- Deliver special order items quickly to recipients
- Utilize warehouse management software and mobile tools document material movements and inventory transactions
- Utilize the Kanban replenishment process to ensure material is pulled in an accurate and timely manner, maintain Kanban levels and update as lab requirements demand.
- Practice lean manufacturing and good housekeeping principles such as 6S
- 2-3+ years of warehouse experience
- Knowledge of ERP system receiving and inventory tracking
- Familiarity with checking documentation for accuracy, and troubleshooting receiving problems
- Understanding of precautions and protocols for handling and storage of biohazard and temperature sensitive material
- Experience maintaining accurate inventory and restocking supply rooms, KANBAN systems, or similar
- Acquaintance with a fast and demanding environment where speed, responsiveness, and attention to detail are critical to success
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option, restricted stock unit (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) programs**
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Onsite daycare facility** (Salt Lake City)
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute**
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars** (Salt Lake City)
- Monthly fitness/wellness stipend
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking** (Salt Lake City)
**United States based employees
More About Us
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science, and engineering, with the goal of radically improving the lives of patients and industrializing drug discovery. Central to our mission is the Recursion Operating System, or Recursion OS, that combines an advanced infrastructure layer to generate what we believe is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing proprietary biological and chemical datasets and the Recursion Map, a suite of custom software, algorithms, and machine learning tools that we use to explore foundational biology unconstrained by human bias and navigate to new biological insights which may accelerate our programs. We are a biotechnology company scaling more like a technology company. Recursion is proudly headquartered in Salt Lake City.
Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, local, or provincial human rights legislation.