Continuous Improvement Associate
We are currently looking to fill a Continuous Improvement Associate. Regeneron manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Continuous Improvement Associates organize and support various improvement initiatives within the operation. They work collaboratively and develop extensive knowledge of processes to analyze the flow of work.
As a Continuous Improvement Associate, a typical day might include the following:
• Facilitating and supporting cross-site / cross-functional continuous improvement projects, and structured problem-solving activities working to eliminate waste.
• Developing the Continuous Improvement capabilities of the organization by developing, deploying and delivering effective instructor led training for employees.
• Develops and supports systems that foster accountability and recognition of continuous improvement efforts.
• Takes seed ideas and develops them into improvements across the operations; initiates continuous improvement methodologies.
This role might be for you if:
• You have demonstrated knowledge of problem-solving tools and techniques.
• You show good understanding of 5S, Kanban, direct observation, waste identification
• Have the ability to define problems, analyze data, and draw valid conclusions.
• Are able to think creatively and proactively propose solutions with an attention to detail.
• Show ability to build effective working relationships throughout the organization.
• Are able to facilitate and support meetings with cross site & cross-functional teams.
To be considered for the Continuous Improvement Associate you must have the following; BS/BA in a scientific or business field and 1+ years of relevant experience, or a MS/MBA and 1 years of relevant experience with knowledge of continuous improvement approaches (Lean Manufacturing, Kaizens etc.).
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.