Analyst II, Document Control
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
- JOB SUMMARY
Execution of tasks within the Document Control department to support GxP activities, including issuing, reconciling, scanning, and archiving records. Processing and releasing controlled documents. Monitor completion of department tasks and train new employees. Provide support during regulatory inspections.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Issue, reconcile, and file Batch Production Records.
- Issue, reconcile, and file logbooks.
- Update SOP manuals as documents become effective.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within scope of work.
- Ensure the Document Control room is in order (6S).
- File document in timely manner.
- Assist in compiling Document Control performance metrics.
- Scan documents.
- Format word documents.
Requires vaccination against different viruses including Vaccinia virus.
The above statements are intended to describe the nature of work performed by those in this job and are not an exhaustive list of all duties. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time which reflects management’s assignment of essential functions.
III. MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level of skill and experience
- 1-3 years in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written, with all levels of personnel at multiple company locations
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment with minimal supervision.
There are physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This information is available upon request from the candidate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all essential functions.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. Emergent does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.