Sr. Manager, Channel Marketing (Vaccines Portfolio)
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Senior Manager, Channnel Marketing will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies across all available channels. He/she will identify and recommend relevant programs and tactics as part of an integrated multi-channel strategy designed to create meaningful and differentiated materials and engagement for various customer types (Various segments of Independent HCPs, IDNs, Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs): Physician Buying Group; Retail, Government, Advocacy and Professional Society Partnerships). As a multi-channel subject matter expert, this individual works closely with the US brand teams, internal cross-functional partners (including but not limited to sales, medical affairs, policy etc),and external agency partners to identify and segment personas within each channel to optimize brand campaigns and strategies.Major Responsibilities:
Identify priority groups and attitudinal drivers within each channel in ways that are actionable for the business
- Build channel personas/profiles for each segment based on personal attributes, goals, motivations, and attitudes to drive brand growth
- Develop a deep, expert understanding of barriers, opportunities, trends, and insights to translate brand strategy into compelling and tailored channel strategies
- Analyze market data, trends, customer preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize marketing tactics within each channel
- Develop communications strategy and cross-functional activity plan for target segments/customers
- Monitor short and long-term market trends and continuously identify opportunities and gaps to feed into the strategic and tactical brand plans
- Develop KPIs and measure the impact of programs on revenue (ROI) and other objectives
Partner with brand marketers and the sales team to optimize and customize sales tools and programs to drive change within channels
- Support the development and execution of channel-specific tools/resources that improve the selling process
- Help develop differentiated messages/mix elements to influence behavioral change within channels
- Engage and work with advocacy groups, professional societie and policy makers to elevate the value of cell-based technology as a differentiated technology
- Partner with the retail channel to drive seasonal flu campaigns
- Monitor customer satisfaction to ensure the customer experience is consistent with the brand promise
- Engage in consistent, effective communication with the sales team to ensure channel requirements and market opportunities are captured in the annual strategic planning process
- Collaborate with sales team to monitor competitive intelligence and competitor activities, and make appropriate recommendations, as needed
- Collaborate with Market Research colleagues to conduct primary and secondary market research
Support overall portfolio and related marketing tasks and activities.
- Support the development and execution of portfolio-based materials and programs
- Perform ad hoc analysis of market data and sales performance, as needed
- Deliver oral and written communications, develop and make presentations to commercial management, the sales force, and other internal groups, as needed
- Ensure compliance to Procurement policies of external agencies, including Master Services Agreements
- Contribute to the strategic planning and brand planning processes for the influenza vaccine portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Life Sciences or Business/Marketing. MBA a plus.
- At least 5 - 7+ years working experience in Commercial in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- At least 3+ years working experience in channel marketing
- Experience with brand marketing is a plus;
- Vaccines marketing plus
- Customer segmentation preferred
- Experience in the pediatric space preferred