Program Compliance Analyst
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Program Compliance Analyst (PCA) is responsible for monitoring and reconciliation to ensure data is accurate and compliant with 60+ individual country policies; and AbbVie’s OPPFs, procedures, and CFMs for all activity excluding top tier Congress activity. The PCA is also responsible for the successful close-out of activities, ensuring financial, transparency and compliance accuracy of all costs and activity associated with events planned within AbbVie’s Business Service Group or by Third Party Vendors, as required by country specific, federal, and state government reporting and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all US and country-specific laws and company policies for interacting with global Healthcare Providers (HCPs), Healthcare Organizations (HCOs), and Patents, as applicable.
- Ensure correct reporting for all Transfer of Value (TOV) from AbbVie to the reportable Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and Teaching Hospitals (HCOs) for US and OUS activity, and support HCP Dispute Resolutions.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting deadlines with accurately reported data.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the monitoring policies and procedures. Lead to ensure BSG performs in a consistent and accurate way and ensure proper documentation is maintained and organization is audit ready.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Sunshine Act and global transparency reporting requirements to assess general data quality issues that may impact ability to report information to the country/state/government agencies.
- Serve as transparency resource for day–to-day processes and analyze and determine the best course of action for each inquiry/problem.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues, correspond with vendors, and respond to inquiries and produce monthly reports. Assist with month end closing and provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Event Tool Management liaison for reporting processes.
- Expert in system of record meeting management and contracting tools.
- Education: BA/BS required.
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years of work experience preferred.
- Data Entry Skills: emphasis on Excel, Extreme attention to detail and capable of asking insightful questions, Proficient in MS Office skills
- Knowledge of finance and accounting practices
- Must be flexible, able to adapt to changing business priories and can multitask and deliver results within timelines.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills; customer-service oriented.
- Must be able to work well independently as well as part of a broader team with a strong sense of urgency, personal commitment, and ownership over work.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.