Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Be a part of the future of Precision Medicine! Our mission is to improve the human condition by bringing the power of precision medicine to labs, partners and patients globally.
Our Manufacturing Engineering team partners very closely with other functions in the Order Fulfillment and Supply Chain (OFS) to support the manufacture of highly regulated medical devices which are critical for physicians to help select therapies for their patients.
Become a part of a growing and dedicated engineering team that does essential work in support of Finished Production. Our employees are passionate about their contributions because there is a very direct connection to helping patients with cancer.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be an integral part of a cross-functional team of engineers and technicians growing in size and responsibilities as the business needs increase.
In this visible and diverse role, you will provide hands-on production equipment support, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining essential robotics and automation machinery. You will manage capital equipment and improvement projects, as well as work closely with vendors and contractors. You will also partner with QA on preparing and approving validation and other documents and procedures essential for regulatory compliance.
- Provide hands-on engineering support, troubleshooting and maintenance of robotic and automated HMLV production floor equipment in a regulated environment.
- Define, procure and support robotic and automated filling, labeling and packaging equipment (SOW, Functional Spec., FAT, SAT)
- Apply Project Management skills and tools to lead and support capital equipment and improvement projects.
- Resolve equipment failures with a focus on root cause(s). Lead and assist with defining and implementing corrective and preventive actions, and resolution to audit findings.
- Prepare, complete and support validations (IQ/OQ/PQ) to meet applicable FDA and regulatory requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Robotics, Automation, or other relevant Engineering & Technology disciplines.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on working experience with Automation Systems Projects for Robotics, PLCs, HMIs, Machine Vision, Servos, Labelers, Fillers, Kitting, Sorting, and Packaging.
- Experience implementing ERB, MES, and/or SCADA systems.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.