AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
AbbVie’s Talent Acquisition organization has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruiter. The key focus will be to provide recruitment for the R&D organization at AbbVie, requisition management and customer service management across the organization.
The Senior Recruiter will be proactive, relationship oriented, joining a forward-thinking global Talent Acquisition team. This individual will be a champion and advocate for best-in-class recruitment practices within the organization.
- Provide leadership and execution of the end-to-end recruiting cycle for assigned business groups across the US for nationwide recruitment on various positions.
- Develop and manage the experienced-hire Talent Acquisition relationship with business leaders and stakeholders, including Hiring Managers and Business HR Partners
- Promote and conduct direct and indirect sourcing strategies through the full range of sourcing channels, including social media, networking, research, referrals, on-line job boards and web-based search engines.
- Oversee the pre-employment process (background check, references, etc.), as well as prepare and approve offer packages, providing equity & market competitiveness data research.
- Manage open job requisitions, achieve recruiting metrics and report key accomplishments utilizing data. Will also communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, and market trends to team members and business leaders.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to deliver value-added services to internal client population (including market intelligence, competitor mapping, talent pooling, and diversity initiatives).
- Deliver a consistent, high quality candidate and client experience through professionalism and integrity in all contact with applicants, hiring managers and HR colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in a competitive fast paced environment.
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Experience using a broad range of sourcing techniques, including data mining, direct research, social media, etc.
- Experience supporting the R&D organization preferred.
- Experience with Taleo ATS preferred.
- Must be able to proactively drive and lead a strategic recruiting agenda.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and collaborate with clients and colleagues across the globe.
- Proven direct sourcing skills and ability to leverage internal and external networks, and market knowledge, to identify, assess, cultivate and deliver the best talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of professionalism, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to work under pressure and multitask effectively.
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.