Business Technology Solutions Communications Manager - Engagement and BTS Life
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
BTS Communications Manager – BTS Life and Engagement
Business Technology Solutions is looking for a high energy, creative communicator/connector who gets complete joy from seeing others develop relationships, learn from each other, engage with each other and feel empowered to excel within BTS. With the Allergan acquisition, BTS is busier than ever. How we engage and connect has to be done in innovative ways and we need ideas and creativity to pull it off.
As the perfect candidate, you will have:
- A huge heart for our colleagues as you understand our people are our greatest asset.
- A sense of accountability and discipline for project management where an unchecked box is something disturbing.
- Demonstrated experience with event planning (large and small) and you feel that working with small details and coordinating large groups of people fires you up.
- A love for metrics and putting them into infographics so you can tell the story of how we are doing with our BTS Life.
- An unquenched desire to help the organization acknowledge and recognize achievements through events such as the annual BTS Impact Awards ceremony. And, as an added bonus, you like additional challenges so managing and maintaining the BTS RateIT Application is a piece of cake.
- An All for One AbbVie attitude toward partnering since you will identify and activate key programs of BTS Life and the BTS Moments That Matter
- A love for design and you are independent knowing how to pull off creative solutions using Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate, Camtasia, PowerPoint, SharePoint design and others.
- Wonderfully practiced communication verbal and written skills whereby people are drawn to you and your ability to influence is great.
- Tons of ideas on how to build and sustain our BTS Life Community so we can facilitate and support AbbVie’s focus on building a strong culture, including EED&I and ensuring we have a strong employee journey.
- You will have 7 years-experience in communications, change management in an engagement type of role
- You will have a bachelor’s degree in communications, organizational communications, media communications, marketing or other relevant field of study.
- You will be experienced in many creative technologies and can show us some of your excellent work
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.