At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
The Credit Analyst will play a key role in recommending new credit and extensions of credit through research and analysis of financial documents. The successful candidate for this position will enjoy opportunities for growth within our company, as well as a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Enter, update and retrieve information for credit applications
- Determine credit worthiness of applicants
- Designate degree of risk involved in extending credit by performing risk assessment of businesses utilizing credit management tool
- Management and release of order hold queue based on various decision analysis having to do with confirming payments of past dues or credit limit exposure to AR balances
- Performs annual and ad-hoc reviews to ensure adequate risk levels are maintained across assigned portfolio
- Ensure all approvals align with Allergan/AbbVie SOX requirements and credit policy
- Assist with company audits
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field
- 4+ years’ experience as a Credit or Financial Analyst
- SAP and Microsoft Office experience required
- Previous experience working directly with external and internal customers
- Previous experience working directly with field sales teams required
The below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory but are definitely desired in the ideal candidate.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience working with all levels of organizations
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and prioritize appropriately
- Efficacy and a can-do attitude
- Ability to maintain accuracy, consistency, and quality in a fast-paced environment
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.