Quality Assurance Specialist, Data Integrity
The Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist for Data Integrity will be responsible for the day to day running of the FDBT Data Integrity Program, performing data integrity assessments, gap confirmation and risk assessments, in addition to supporting client and regulatory audits (when required).
- Work collaboratively with site management to instill a ‘Quality Culture' by coaching in the application of GMP Principles including the underlying rational of those principles.
- Act as an ambassador for FDBT Quality Culture.
- Compliance Delivery
- Deputize fronting Data Integrity in customer and regulatory audits (as required).
- New Business Growth
- Work with Quality management to implement quality systems that will enable cGMP manufacturing of pre-clinical to commercial products.
- Work as a change agent to compliantly improve existing or introduce new ways of working.
- Ensure smooth operation of the FDBT Data Integrity program highlighting any issues in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance and advice to ensure Data Integrity remediation actions are successfully completed.
- Engage in global FDB projects and meetings (as required).
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders from across the business, at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, data review and report writing skills.
- Ability to set personal performance goals and provide input to departmental objectives.
- Develop staff to maximize contributions to the team and the company.
- Ability to multitask and easily prioritize work.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- All candidates must have a working knowledge of cGMP regulations for the production of drug, biologics or vaccine products.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged standing, some bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Ability to sit for long periods to work on a computer.
- Potential for exposure to chemicals, gases, fumes, odors, dusts, and other hazardous materials.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment including but not limited to safety glasses, lab coat, gloves, specialized clothing including laboratory scrubs (pants and shirt), cleanroom (ISO 8 to ISO 5) gowning material and appropriate shoes required in most areas associated with this position.
- Lifting up to 25 pounds on occasion.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work weekends and off-shift hours, as needed to support manufacturing activities.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally, as needed.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of related experience OR
- At least 4 years of cGMP experience.
- Involvement in Data Integrity projects during previous roles
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.