Specialist/Sr. Specialist (LIMS Administrator)
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Primary responsibilities for this position include support and maintenance of the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), associated with product testing and laboratory data review. Communication with internal and external partners for the quality control organization, as well as site support as a technical expert is required. Individual may work as global SME to support the Global LIMS System.
• Complies with policies and procedures in order to maintain compliance with legal regulations, health and safety, and regulatory requirements as written
• Participates in all applicable deviation investigations, serving as a LIMS liaison to ensure complete and timely resolution and closure.
• Compile pertinent metrics for Senior Management review
• Attends project related meetings as departmental representation, as required
• Performs training on applicable LIMS system roles to support manufacturing, technical development and quality activities.
• Administer approved system changes to the LIMS system, as necessary
• Provide SME guidance locally and globally. Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business or a relevant scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, etc.) preferred or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of laboratory experience
- Working Knowledge of LIMS Labware system and associated coding of LIMs builds associated with analytical testing required; V6 preferred
- Knowledge of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity required
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge and escalate issues concerning impact