Sr Mgr Patient Support Programs
The Sr. Manager of Patient Support Services Operations position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, energetic US Market Access group. Under the direction of the Patient Support Services Product Lead, we seek someone who will be responsible for managing the patient reimbursement, adherence, and financial support programs.
You will develop and maintain a high-level of collaboration and integration with all cross-functional Regeneron staff, including Field Teams, Brand Marketing, Training, Market Access, Trade, Reimbursement, and Market Research.
A typical day may include the following:
- Facilitate the day to day operations of the reimbursement, clinical and financial support activities (e.g. BV, PA, Appeals, supplemental injection training, patient adherence support, refill reminders, product education, copay, Free Goods, etc.)
- Participate in and support the development of strategies and tactics that enhance the patient and provider experience from initial prescription through adherence, with a focus on technology
- Develop, create, and launch program correspondences and materials (i.e., content and processes) for these support programs
- Collaborate with Alliance counterparts (if applicable) and consumer & HCP marketing to execute appropriate adherence strategies
- Assist in the planning and execution of innovative service offerings to support currently approved and pipeline products
- Understand and analyze program data to effectively communicate information to different functional areas in the commercial organization (including Sr. management, field teams, marketing, and market access)
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal customers (Field Sales and Reimbursement teams, marketing, medical, etc.) and external customers (vendors, physicians, office staff).
- Represent the Patient Support Services team in Joint Review Committee meetings to advance correspondences for both field and supplier use
- Comply with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Regeneron activities
This role may be for you if :
- You have the ability to deliver innovative achievements independently without the reliance of agency support.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills to support tactic development and presentation creation.
- You have experience in managing a reimbursement or patient assistance program, with a strong focus on clinical support offerings.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must possess the following:
- Bachelors degree, and a demonstrated knowledge of the U.S. healthcare systems, including expertise in health care financing and reimbursement policies related to the pharmaceutical industry, with application in a wide array of clinical settings and reimbursement strategies in all market segments. Product launch experience is a plus. Clear understanding of the implications of payer and reimbursement policy impact on prescriber and patient behaviors as well as sales force activity. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and excellent ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Must be an ethical, team player and have the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment - contributing creative ideas and positive energy to the group.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.