Associate IS Engineer - Anaplan Data Hub
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.Live
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will work with the Global Anaplan Platform Owner and work closely with global business and IS partners on Anaplan datahub request.
- Extracts data from various databases; perform exploratory data analysis, cleanses, massages, and aggregates data.
- Conducts daily, weekly and monthly data validations to identify data issues that need to be resolved.
- Introduces or recommends incremental improvements to data analysis, visualization, and presentation techniques to communicate discoveries.
- Works with the platform team to resolve data issues found as part of the validation exercise.
- Document results of data validation and or steps to resolve data or application issues.
- Researches meaningful emerging empirical methods and quantitative tools.
- Provide technical recommendations to project teams or workspace admins.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Anaplan Data Hub Associate IS Engineer professional we seek is a good technical person with these qualifications.
Associates degree and 4 years of Information Technology experience.
High school diploma / GED and 6 years of Information Technology experience.
Beyond that, the additional preferred qualifications are:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Relevant experience within information technology.
- Experience managing numerous projects and requests at a time.
- Comfortable manipulating data in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to connect with technical and nontechnical users optimally.
- Ability to act on cases and provide case summaries for referral to relevant unit for follow-up review and action.
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.