Senior Recruiter – Life Sciences
Arcellx is a venture-backed, early-stage biotech company focused on the development of novel cell-based cancer therapies. The company is located in Gaithersburg, Maryland and has assembled a team of biotechnology professionals with expertise in biologics discovery, characterization, and development. Lead products will incorporate proprietary technologies that enhance tumor-specific killing by genetically engineered human immune cells.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, the Senior Recruiter will own and drive the end-to-end recruiting process across multiple departments, supporting the hiring of great people. We partner closely with our hiring managers to develop strategies to identify and hire top performing candidates. We look to deliver a best-in-class candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it's really like to work at Arcellx. We are seeking a seasoned Life Sciences Senior Recruiter who brings a passion for the art of Recruiting with a focus on creativity and solutions.
- Work with hiring managers across multiple verticals to devise a hiring plan and strategy to hire high performing talent.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process with an emphasis on building strong hiring manager partnerships and candidate advocacy
- Influence Hiring teams to monitor and improve candidate experience
- Source and engage passive candidates
- Strategize creative ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Manage interview and hiring decision-making process with interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Drive offer process in partnership with hiring managers and Compensation team.
- Recommend improvements to sourcing, process and candidate outreach
- Support company Inclusion & Diversity efforts
- Actively use both internal and external digital platforms to develop & execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, and develop relevant relationships.
- A Bachelors' Degree or relevant years of industry recruiting experience required.
- 5-7 years progressive Life Sciences recruiting experience with a highly technical organization.
- Ability to proactively source + attract passive talent in the industry through multiple methods and channels.
- Ability to think outside the box. Demonstrated expertise at partnering cross-functionally with senior leadership to drive consensus decisions.
- Flexibility to support one or more verticals within our Tech and Non-Tech functions
- Excellent interviewing skills with ability to screen for both general and team fit
- Extensive tech industry knowledge with ability to identify target companies, conferences and other sources for top industry-related talent
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, as well as externally
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Knowledge of Employment and HR policies would be highly advantageous
• Commitment to ethical scientific investigations and rigorous experimental methods.
• Ability and desire to multitask and function in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Sense of urgency in performance of duties.
• Interpersonal skills that promote a collaborative and productive lab environment.
• Effective and efficient written and oral communication skills.
Without exception, applicants must submit both a cover letter and resume to be considered for these positions and must have experience in one of the fields listed above.