Raw Materials Associate
Position: Raw Materials Associate
The Raw Materials Associate participates in the routine release of materials required to aid in the manufacturing of Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection (LI) under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for clinical application, and facilities operations and maintenance. Required to travel locally to an off-site manufacturing and contract facility. The Raw Materials Associate reports directly to the Manager of Quality Control.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma and 4+ years’ experience (or equivalent experience in related field)
- A.A. and 2+ years’ experience (or equivalent experience in related field)
- B.S. and 0-1 years’ experience (or equivalent experience in related field)
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrates awareness of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Demonstrates awareness of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Routine release of all quarantined materials in support of manufacturing production schedule (visual inspection, pH activity, sample shipment, blood analysis, etc.)
- Assist in receiving incoming shipments and QC samples, as needed
- Filing of Raw Materials records
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for raw materials testing
- Draft/revise SOP’s testing standards, specifications, administrative instructions, training guidelines, and other simple routine documentation
Position is full time. Weekend, holiday, and evening work may be required.
Elkridge, MD. May require travel between Elkridge and Baltimore Maryland location.
We offer competitive salaries, outstanding comprehensive benefits, and Employee Stock Options.
Please submit cv/resume and cover letter . Reference the job title in the subject line of the email
CEL-SCI Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. CEL-SCI will recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job titles the most qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, creed, protected veteran status or disability, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.