Senior Manager, Pricing & Contracting Analytics
The Sr. Manager, Pricing and Contracting Analytics will play a critical role in supporting the day to day operations of the Pricing group and providing broad analytical support to evaluate payer and provider contracting strategies. This role will work closely with the Brand Pricing Strategy leads to support all pricing and analytics requirements.
- Provide analytics support for establishing Payer and Provider Strategies for assigned brands
- Perform Payer Account specific pre and post deal analytics, synthesize insights and help develop power point slides; analysis will incorporate implications to GTN, ASP etc.
- Develop year-over-year trends and benchmarks using payer analytics reports, and conduct and create product utilization analysis and reports by customer segments, to build ROI models and competitive insights
- Build ASP and managed care forecast models to support brand and LCM pricing and contracting strategies
- Engage with sales forecasting and analysis, market access, finance and contracting operations teams to build and develop internal insights and analysis capabilities to assess payer contract performance
- Support the Brand pricing leads in the coordination of secondary & primary research and analysis
- Perform ad-hoc above brand analytics and disseminate key insights to Pricing, Market Access, Commercial and Policy Leadership
- Integrates relevant pricing and utilization data and information from various sources to feed business case analysis, reporting, scorecards, etc.
- Support the development of US Pricing Committee materials and maintaining the Committee decision trackers etc.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required8+ years of Pharmaceutical or Biotech experience required5+ years of Pricing & Contracting Analytics experience required
- Excellent modelling skills and highly advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of the US Pricing & Reimbursement, and Medical benefit / Buy & Bill/Part B Pricing and Reimbursement dynamics
- Experience conducting complex data analytics
- Ability to mine data to identify trends
- Working knowledge and familiarity of syndicated databases such as IQVIA, TRUVEN, ZITTER etc.
- Strong business acumen and project management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to synthesize complex business questions and perform quantitative analysis to identify implications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible mind-set and willingness to adapt and learn
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.