Associate Director, Market Access Marketing: CNS/ Migraine
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Associate Director of CNS Migraine Market Access Marketing will be responsible for driving Abbvie’s CNS Migraine Market Access strategy and tactics across all channels. The individual will serve as a Market Access subject matter expert for the CNS Migraine Integrated Brand Teams. This person will leverage data, analytics and a strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing component of the business. This person is expected to provide positive leadership and influence cultural alignment with the Market Access Cultural Vision, while demonstrating a “One AbbVie” mindset and perspective in all strategies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead Ubrelvy and atogepant Market Access vision, strategy, and tactics necessary achieve market access objectives
- Assist with the creation and iteration of payer value propositions to key payer stakeholders, throughout the brand lifecycle.
- Formulate and adjust market access business plans and tactics
- Collaborate and provide leadership on HEOR and RWE needs, gaps, and priorities
- Leverage data, analytics, and strong strategic mind-set in all aspects of the business.
- Lead KPI performance metrics and access coverage reporting
- Proactively monitor and engage on government and/or payer policy that has the potential to affect access to abbvie’s migraine franchise
- Determine appropriate action, execution, tracking and monitoring of projects.
- Focus on and triangulate market dynamics, constituents’ needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action.
- Provide cross functional leadership to internal and external stakeholders
- Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal stakeholders and partners by infusing AbbVie Ways of Working in day-to-day leadership and management of the business
- 10 years industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or similar degree preferred
- Market Access experience preferred
- Marketing experience preferred
- CNS or Migraine experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of data analytics, health economics, and real world evidence
- Customer centric mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.