Sr. Cost Accounting Analyst - COE
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Creates and maintains plant standard costs in SAP for the global internal and external manufacturing network. Serves as subject matter expert for global Operations SAP financial functions and costing processes. Drives consistency and optimization of cost accounting practices across plant network.Job Details
- Creates and maintains standard costs in SAP across all plants
- Supports holistic analysis of plant information by creating reports that consolidate spend and volume data from SAP
- Provides critical data and support to site finance business facing teams
- Promotes process standardization throughout the plant network including Budgets, Forecasts, LRP’s and Month End Reporting
- Actively seeks practices that will improve accounting processes and efficiencies across the plants
- Supports OMI Integration
Incumbent has full authority to make decisions and/or take action that is required to carry out job duties. Allergan internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, cGMP procedures, general business policies, requirements and objectives.
Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
Experience: Cost Acct
Four (4) years experience in a multinational manufacturing environment.
Four (4) years direct SAP experience with general knowledge of support programs and third-party system applications.
Four (4) years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expertise in SAP, cost accounting principles for manufacturing and corporate accounting practices, and accounting theories
- Customer focused able to provide outstanding service to the plant assigned
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentational)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Significant Work Activities
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.