We are currently searching for a Program Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide scientific expertise needed to independently manage, design, and implement policies and procedures related to the organization’s scientific programs.
- Analyze current policies and procedures and suggests/develops improvements.
- Oversee clinical research and laboratory operations, including setting sustainable goals and metrics.
- Design SOPs and workflows to meet the goals of the program.
- Provide oversight for project management of studies and other projects within the program.
- Manage budgets, objectives, and allocation of resources across projects.
- Meet with stakeholders to assess metrics and deliverables.
- Align the program with the wider objectives of the organization.
- Responsible for regulatory processes for the program including working with other regulatory bodies as needed.
- Responsible for quality assurance and quality control within the program, as well as database and data management.
- Minimum Education: Ph.D. in Biology, Life Sciences or other related discipline.
- Three (3) years of specialized experience plus a Master’s degree is equivalent to a Ph.D. Five (5) years of specialized experience plus a Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to a Ph.D. Requires at least 10 years of research experience and 3 years of research manager experience.
- Three (3) years of experience in biology or another related field.
- Demonstrates knowledge of a broad range of scientific and technical areas.
- Demonstrates strong managerial experience. Demonstrates expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you’ll get…
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals – we’ve got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.