Senior Associate IS Analyst - Identity Management
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Senior Associate IS Analyst - Identity Management
What you will do
Lets do this! Lets change the world! In this vital role you will work with the Manager Information Systems based out of Amgens Capability Center in Tampa, FL. At Amgen, our mission is simple: to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a significant impact at one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies.
Identity Management at Amgen is a core group responsible for leading all the enterprise directories, identity provisioning and access management/ governance solutions, single sign-on tools, privileged identity management, PKI and other authentication platforms. This team is at the fore-front of enterprise architecture and security at Amgen and is passionate about providing solutions with excellent end user experience.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions, document business processes and use cases and author SDLC work for review
- Assist in testing preparation, testing and validation
- Provide appropriate technical/functional software support throughout the life of the projects/products
- Maintain Amgens identity provisioning environment as well as support other identity related systems used to support authentication and authorization. Align new and existing applications and systems to IAM/RBAC framework
- Train all new employees on all IT procedures and processes and assist compliance to all standard and technical metrics
- Monitor operational and performance statistics for systems to ensure reliability and availability, perform preventative maintenance, and automate routine procedures. Maintain growth statistics and resource forecasts
- Maintain production change control schedule and participate in change control processes
- Conduct routine hardware and software audits of servers and applications to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
- Build and maintain user documentation such as SOPs, design documents, operational drawings, manuals, etc.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The hardworking professional we seek is a Identity Management specialist with these qualifications.Basic Qualification
Masters degree OR Bachelors degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience OR Associates degree and 6 years of Information Systems experience Or High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Information Systems experiencePreferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with GxP, CFR 21 Part 11 and systems validation
- Experience with running systems in a federally regulated environment - FDA/SOX
- Experience as a business analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools, as well as SDLC & iterative systems development methodologies
- Good social and collaboration skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with business users, technical IT groups, project managers
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good with battle resolution
- Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- PMP Certification or equivalent preferred
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.