Associate Director, Statistical Programming
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
An Associate Director provides leadership and support to the project teams on all statistical programming matters according to the project strategies within therapeutic area(s). The incumbent identifies therapeutic specific requirements and resource requirements within the therapeutic area(s). The incumbent works with management to identify, develop and implement departmental standards, applications, processes, and training. Works with the Biostatistics group to ensure programmer needs are met regarding therapeutic analysis specifications, application and computing environment support. Works with management to ensure implementation of departmental standards and process, and to identify resource needs based on project milestones and deliverables. The incumbent is responsible for screening and interviewing viable candidates for positions within the programming group, both contract and permanent, and is responsible for goal setting and performance management. May be asked to oversee special projects / work with clinical task force.
- May oversee all management functions as head of statistical programming. Manage multiple projects acrossmultiple therapeutic areas following Regeneron standard data models. Coordinate/delegate management of individual studies to Sr. level programmers regarding programming and QC of analysis datasets and TFLs following Regeneron standard data models and/or integration of data across studies in support of CSS/CSE.
- Manage the development and execution of department function applications. Coordinate/delegate the management of all aspects of the application lifecycle including user requirements, validation plan/execution, deployment protocols and software development.
- Prepare yearly performance appraisals, define career path for associates and identify areas for improvements.
- Review and select resumes, screen and interview candidates for contractor and permanent positions.
- Manage resource requirements utilizing Regeneron tools and methodologies
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.