Senior Manager, Commercial Data and Reporting
Regeneron Commercial IT supports the technology needs of Sales and Marketing teams for all Regeneron brands in the US and across the globe. The team is enabling multiple tools and platforms to support commercial activities for inline brands and upcoming launches for Regeneron. We are seeking a Senior Manager to provide business relationship and project management focused on data management and reporting analytics. You will lead data, analytics and reporting initiatives that enable international and domestic markets. You will also engage commercial and analytics teams on data, reporting and advanced analytics initiatives and partner with IT infrastructure teams to deliver them. Your focus areas will be sales reporting and data management, data and reporting architecture.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Partner with key commercial, insights and analytics and IT stakeholders to determine key reporting needs and then lead the design and implementation of appropriate reports and dashboards
- Ensure that best practices for report/dashboard design and architecture are followed to ensure scalability, reuse and accuracy
- Advise engineering teams and solution providers on best practices to identify and troubleshoot data anomalies and assess impact to ensure accuracy of dashboards/reports
- Partner with analytics/reporting solution providers in commercial to ensure consistent look and feel of reports
- Take a proactive approach to understand the needs of the sales and analytics teams for various reporting related activities
- Partner with technical resources on data management and architecture requirements
This job might be for you if:
- You have an eye for detail and pride yourself on the quality of your work. Operational excellence matters more than just finishing the tasks.
- With your sleeves rolled up, you work on current problems while thinking of future solutions.
- You have a collaborative agile approach to drive creative and efficient use of technology to accelerate in a team environment.
- You can effectively communicate effectively with all stakeholders, (i.e. sales, engineering, external vendors and executives).
To be considered for this role, you must have a Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of previous data management, reporting and analytic experience within the pharmaceutical industry with a proven track record. Demonstrated use of data visualization tools such as Tableau and Veeva data dashboards. Basic SQL knowledge. Experience with various IQVIA and Veeva data, Data Aggregators, Master Data Management & Data Warehouse technologies. Capable of translating and presenting technical concepts into practical business terms in both small and large group settings. Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.