MFG Document Associate
Summary: Facilitate and coordinate inventory, documentation and perform record- related activities for manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Facilitate and catalogue manufacturing documentation, manufacturing records and batch sheets.
• Coordinate document movement across all functional groups.
• Prepare routine progress reports on manufacturing documentation for management.
• Responsible for ensuring documentation timelines are met through effective communication and follow through with document owners.
• Ensure accurate system inventory is maintained through the performance inventory reconciliations, facilitation of material delivery review, and other related activities.
• Review and approve bills of materials, sample studies and other manufacturing documentation as needed.
• Serves as a liaison between manufacturing and other functional areas as needed.
Education and Experience:
Requires Associate's Degree with 0-2+ years of related experience; will substitute relevant experience for education. Experience in a cGMP environment, quality assurance, project management, or inventory management desired.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.