Allergan Digital Consultant - Philadelphia, PA
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Allergan Digital Consultant
If you live and breathe all things Digital, then we want to talk to you!
Allergan Aesthetics, one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies in the world, is on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business. Allergan aesthetic brands are iconic, household names and include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm among others. Allergan Aesthetics is well positioned to disrupt the multibillion-dollar aesthetics market, infusing cutting edge technology, digital marketing mastery and some of the best data scientists in the world. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that has a passion for digital marketing. If you want to be a part of an industry-defining team, then we want to hear from you.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
The Allergan Digital Consultant is responsible for growing Allergan’s Medical aesthetic business by delivering digital marketing consultative support to key Allergan Medical customers. This is a highly visible role both internally and externally as a member of the sales management team with a goal to appropriately promote and protect Allergan’s leadership in the aesthetic market space.
- This person will be responsible for creating world-class digital marketing strategies and action plans on behalf of Allergan’s key accounts to support paid search, paid social, organic social, content marketing, SEO, website optimization, email marketing, and more. In addition, the candidate will oversee the development of end-to-end performance reporting capabilities, highlighting efficacy of campaigns and identifying synergies and opportunities to ensure strong revenue growth of cash-based products (BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVEDERM® Dermal Fillers, Skin Medica®, CoolSculpting®, KYBELLA®, and NATRELLE® Aesthetic Breast Implants)
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Work with some of Allergan’s top accounts and help them utilize digital marketing strategies and tactics to generate leads and nurture them all the way through to purchase.
- Teach these accounts and numerous internal Allergan stakeholders the importance of various digital touchpoints in the Allergan customer journey.
- Gain buy in and support for Allergan-product-focused campaigns at the practice level by building close relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Lead both in-market and online training courses to ensure Allergan’s key accounts are well positioned to take advantage of digital marketing channels to help grow their business.
- Participate with the sales team in the customer targeting process, which involves the development of strategic digital marketing plans, incorporating consulting services, corporate initiatives and hands-on account support.
- Direct the development of company digital marketing programs. Manage the research, analysis, and monitoring of financial, technological and demographic factors, and design marketing plans to capitalize on market opportunities with key accounts.
- Evaluate the needs and areas of opportunity for Allergan’s key accounts and manage the development, delivery and execution of specific digital marketing enhancement programs based on account objectives.
- Act as subject matter expert on best practices for digital marketing capabilitie; advise accounts on process and technical execution.
- Develop clear pre-call meeting objectives and ensure timely communication and follow up with customers.
- Demonstrate leadership in the account selling process and provide long term competitive advantage.
- Identify opportunities and speak at local, regional and/or national conferences and society meetings.
- Provide oversight of digital operations and makes recommendations/solutions to operational issues.
- Must have hands-on experience with key digital marketing channels: paid search, paid social, organic social, content marketing, SEO, website optimization, email marketing, and more.
- Must have a deep understanding of important digital platforms: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress CMS, marketing automation tools, technical SEO tools, and more.
- Must be able to juggle dozens of accounts and projects at once; needs to be somebody who does whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Must also be comfortable in a large business setting where overcommunication is needed and necessary.
- Need to be able to take complex information, distill into simple, easy-to-understand content, and distribute and communicate across Allergan’s matrix organization.
- Able to strategically segment large projects into smaller, actionable deliverables, effectively prioritizing a high volume of work across the business.
- Continually seeks opportunities to drive process change and supports organization through change. Identifies opportunities to innovate and evolve while proactively driving new ways of working.
- Expert communication, presentation and material preparation skills required.
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings.
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services.
Ideal Candidate Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
- Agency experience preferred
- B2C experience preferred
- Experience working at a corporation a plus
- Sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of the Medical Aesthetic space a plus
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.