Single Cell Application Scientist
Single-Cell Sequencing Application Scientist to support end user evaluation, adoption, and value realization from Company's new single-cell sequencing library preparation kits, consumables and software. As the technical liaison and voice of customer for collaborators, early access evaluators and customers you will have influence on our product design and end user experience with our products. In this role you will support the full product lifecycle from alpha testing, through beta early access to initial sale with our customers.
* Enable collaborators and early access customers from beta phase of products on with both remote and hands-on technical support as needed.
* Work closely with internal product R&D teams to capture and facilitate end user feedback on protocols and products.
* Helped develop product protocol documentation. Educate collaborators, early access evaluators and customers on our protocols and workflows.
* Pre- and post- sales technical presentations.
* Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years commercial Life Sciences experience or PhD and 1-2 years commercial Life Sciences experience.
* 1-2 years hands on single cell experience through lab or previous FAS position.
* Experience with complex sample and library prep protocols and workflows.
* Experience or familiarity with droplet and plate based single cell prep instruments.
* Experience or familiarity with research reagent based kits and consumables.
* Experience or familiarity with downstream sequencing and single cell data analysis.
* Strong customer focus with ability to troubleshoot molecular biology for a variety of single cell applications.