Sr. Manager, Commercial Analytics
Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a technology driven, specialty pharmaceutical company. With our intense focus on application of physical chemistry in the biological systems, coupled with the requirements of manufacturing and market demands, we have grown our employee base over 250% in the past three years. Specifically, we are engaged in research, development, and manufacturing of both OTC and Rx branded products and specialty generic products. Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body; develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society at large.
In 2017, Tris Therapeutics LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tris Pharma, was designated to support the commercialization and sale of our ADHD branded products. Since inception, Tris Therapeutics employee base has tripled in size.
At Tris, you are empowered to make an impact in the company. You will work directly with the senior leadership and present to our C-suite. We are a nimble organization that aspires to make data-driven decision and put them into action, and you will play a key part in this process.
We have an opening for a Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics in our Monmouth Junction, NJ headquarters. This is a very hands-on role requiring data mining, analysis and presentation of insights. You will work on a wide set of projects ranging from national level contracting, profitability analysis all the way down to a specific territory or customer level deep dives, requiring querying different data sets.
• Responsible for conducting analysis to guide strategic and tactical commercial decision making in order to uncover business optimization opportunities and enable commercial operational excellence focused on analyzing how we are performing, where we see performance differences across regions, customers, payers, patients and more importantly why.
• Discover insights to guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities: performance analysis by geography, payer, customer segments, etc., conducting payer data analysis, measuring effectiveness of personal/non-personal promotions and customer segments and characteristics on the prescribing volume, etc.
• Evaluate, assess and analyze data necessary to conduct situational analysis, performance management and tracking
• Measure and monitor sales force effectiveness initiatives (i.e. field-based incentive compensation, sales contests, etc.)
• Support customer segmentation and targeting analysis for new product launches or in-line product call plans
• Support requested analysis for monthly/quarterly business review
• Support forecasting process by providing targeted measurements and analysis of how market events will impact volume and share
• Interact with field sales force by supporting ad-hoc questions and acting as region growth consultant to spot and share risks or opportunities across different geographies
• Handle pre-requisite and post-hoc analytics, as needed; Collaborates with cross functional teams and Business Intelligence team to ensure the information delivered stays relevant and supports business priorities
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer/Information Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or other related disciplines AND minimum 6 years related business experience including minimum 3 years experience in data operations/information services, business intelligence and/or analytics roles REQUIRED
• Excellent data analysis and scripting skills, ability to extract and transform tabular data sets from SQL tables REQUIRED
• Strong analytical modelling skills applied to the commercial pharmaceutical space PREFERRED
• Working knowledge/understanding of pharmaceutical data sources (i.e., RX, retail/non-retail sales, longitudinal patient-level data, formulary, claims/payer, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), etc.) PREFERRED
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.