Senior Manager of Market Insights
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Proactively recommend, design, and implement market research plans that provide strategic insights and actionable results to Strategic Analytics, Marketing, Sales and Medical Affairs. Work closely with Forecasting and Business Analytics to compile a comprehensive view of the market landscape. Design and execute Competitive Intelligence studies that help brands understand how other competing companies impact our treatments.
- Take a leadership role in the prioritization, management and execution of primary research projects. Responsible for high quality, timely and actionable analysis of data and communication of findings and recommendations to ensure a clear understanding of the market implications.
- Identify, assess, validate and collate critical industry sources (both primary and secondary) and data as evidence to support relevant commercial assessments.
- Leverages primary and secondary data using appropriate analytical methods and techniques.
- Provide decision support utilizing a broad range of quantitative techniques to analyze, interpret and understand key business and market dynamics.
- Present detailed quantitative analysis and qualitative insights to brand managers and, in certain cases, senior leadership in a manner that is easily interpreted and aids strategic and tactical decision making.
- Evaluates and keep abreast of new vendors and methodologies to make sure the research we do is cost effective and provides optimal results.
- Work with brand managers to identify market research needs during the annual planning process and help incorporate this into the NA Market Research plan.
- Assist brand management with competitive insights and collaborate on primary Competitive Intelligence (CI) projects as needed
- Leverage primary CI, competitor investor presentations, and analyst reports to assess current and future market landscape
- Provide brand teams with decision support for commercial assessments, product forecasting, brand planning, strategic planning, data modeling, scenario analysis and other planning efforts by providing market insights gained from research.
• Bachelor degree in business, science or related field; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
• 7 years' commercial experience including analytics, forecasting and market research/support of product launch
• Pharmaceutical or biotech experience required
• Management/demonstrated leadership experience
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.